Full Story | Related Story
A new series of yoga, meditation and creative movement classes designed especially for kids ages 6-10 is being directed by well-known yoga instructor, Laura Fuller and led by teachers Amy Armstrong and Tessa Cisneros from Life Moves Through Yoga [..]
- Yoga, movement classes designed specifically for kids launched in Culver City
- Culver City Disability Advisory Committee to be honored by L.A. County Commission on Disabilities
- City Clerk’s Office accepting applications to fill two vacancies
- Council lends its support to parks initiative
- Transportation Department passes annual CHP inspection
- Art show to benefit adults with developmental disabilities
- CCUSD schools to participate in California Shake-Out
- Schools work together to support PTA membership drive
- CCUSD seeks food donations for Backpacks for Kids Program
» 2014 Young Adults Disability Forum, Job & Resource Fair
Job seekers are welcomed to...
» L.A. Explorers Club Presents Keep LA Beautiful - Westside Edition!
L A Explorers Club Presents...
- » Angel Of The Month
- » How to keep from losing it
- » Smile! You’re on TV
- » We transformed a ferocious Pit Bull into an Australian Brindle Hound
- » Come See A Real Live Derby Bout…Right In Culver City
- » Radio show with a positive spin
- » LYFE Kitchen
- » Culver City’s Own Derby Girls
- » Just had the best Chicken Torta at EK Valley
- » Remembering the lost souls
Do you support Prop P, which would extend a previous parks tax measure by raising $54 million during the next 30 years?