The Culver City Woman’s Club had a very successful and fun Annual Picnic on July 30 at Carlson Park. More than 30 members and their guests enjoyed delicious food and had a great time playing Bingo. A White Elephant sale raised money for the various local charities that the club supports. The Culver City Woman’s Club was founded in 1920, and is one of the oldest social and philanthropic organizations in Culver City. For information about the club, call Barbara at 310-391-2098.